·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
Thanks for taking us along Mike.

Reactions: Luv2fish and NREMTP

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Decided to take a brewery ride this afternoon after I finished mowing. I only had a couple of hours so I picked one about 50 miles from my house. The Beer Hound brewery. Beer Hound Brewery

It is in old town Culpeper, VA. I sample a couple of the IPA and went with “Mutley” a 7.6 ABV IPA. It is hoppy and dry.

I found that my 128 oz growler fits nicely in the side trunk with a couple of blocks of ice.

Returned home and sampled it a bit more while sitting on the porch.

It will go well with dinner no matter what she cooks.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
My wife and I went for a ride to Muskegon, MI today. Stopped on the main drag (Western Ave.) in the down town area for lunch at Dr. Rolf's BBQ. We ate out on the street front, pulled pork sandwiches. First time we have eaten there, very good will stop again, Maybe a place to eat next year for Muskegon's Rebel Road/Bike Time Rally. In all we rode just over 130 miles today.
Sky Building Plant Shade Chair

·
Registered
507 Posts
1. Route out of Nashville
2. GPS stats, stopped for gas 2x, ate lunch and visited daughter and new grandson
3. Gas up near Alamo, TN
4. Wing at Paris Landing Marina on Kentucky Lake (Tennessee River)
5. Stretching legs and earing picnic lunch.

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
Few more pictures, caught rain on last hour of trip.

1. Paris Landing fishing pier
2. Entrance to Ft. Donelson Battlefield Civil War Park in Dover, TN
3. Coast Guard on Kentucky Lake

Attachments

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Mike, thanks for the writeup and photos. It is fun to see what others are doing.

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
Thanks for taking us along Mike.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
My wife had a vacation day today so we jumped on the bike for a little spin. We rode from Belding, Mi. up to M57 and went east to US127 and headed north to Mt. Pleasant. Once in Mt. Pleasant we stopped at a Firehouse sub shop for some lunch (good subs). After our lunch we rode west on M20 thru the small towns of Remus, Mecosta and Rodney and onto Big Rapids. In Big Rapids we got on old US131, which is the two lane that was used before the freeway was built. It is now designated as Emergency US131 and we rode south thru numerous more small towns to Rockford, Mi. then on home to Belding by county roads. We rode at nice leisurely pace for 185 miles in nice 65 to 70 degree weather. It was a nice day spent with my wife.
Plant Sky Cloud Car Vehicle

·
Registered
1982 Honda Goldwing GL1100
58 Posts
my wife and I rode our dual sports to the bike shop today. We both got knee protectors and handguards for her Yamaha. We took a quick ride out behind the shop in the trails. There is an MX track back there where we took the pic.

Sky Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

Helmet Sky Plant Motorcycle helmet Eyewear

·
Registered
164 Posts
Did a 80 mile ride in the Four Corners region. Took the KTM 790 up on the southern edge of a mesa call Barker Dome which overlooks the San Juan River valley. The monolith called Shiprock can be seen in the background with dust devils out in the flats. Little disappointed with the visibility, it was only 70 miles.
Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
1982 Honda Goldwing GL1100
58 Posts
We explored some dirt roads around Crawford County today and got some ice cream with our lunch!
Cloud Wheel Sky Tire Plant

Food Tableware Table Hot dog bun Ingredient

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle

1021 - 1036 of 1036 Posts