Honda Goldwing Forum banner

981 - 990 of 990 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
You actually went to hell and back. Good job!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes i did but it wasn't as hot as i thought it would be :)

·
Super Moderator
11,790 Posts
You always find the most interesting things on your rides.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
we went up to find the mini mac bridge but i spotted the hippie tree, never did find the bridge
20200926_145614.jpg
20200926_150018.jpg
20200926_150109.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,790 Posts
Wow, she'd better see a doctor!

·
Registered
116 Posts
The wife and I rode up to Silverton, Colorado to see the fall colors. We stopped in Durango for breakfast. Colors on the trees were a bit muted and there is still some smoke haze that limited visibility slightly. Otherwise it was beautiful ride with very few terrified RV drivers slowing everyone down. Lots of adventure bikes in Silverton.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
I got in a nice afternoon ride through Illinois farmland today. I picked a loop of 115 miles, most of the roads were ones I had not ridden on. The harvest is well underway with the farmers bringing in their soybean and corn crops. No photos because each time I came across combines at work, there was no safe place to pull over to snap a pic and other than that, it was just farm fields.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Took the wing for a little 90-mile loop to get my allergy shot over in Midland. Went dark side with the wing (now the handling will match the ST) and I wanted to see how it does. It was great to see the colors on that twisty River Road and the handling is great with the CT on the back.
Can't wait to explore south-central Florida when we get down to Sebring in a few weeks!

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky.
Ps 68:33

981 - 990 of 990 Posts