Honda Goldwing Forum banner

861 - 866 of 866 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Took the “Big Girl” out sunbathing!! No direction planned just that storms were rolling south up North and East of Nashville. I headed West and South towards Natchez Trace Pkwy. National Park Ranger was prowling about trying to snare us but I spotted him a long distance away and got under 50 mph. Not a lot traffic out so could lean into curves a bit. 😇

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
I like watching motorcycle vlogs. I know they are a pain to do. Seems the best ones are when they shoot a lot and then edit the most interesting. I see cameras mounted on helmets (top and side too). Cruiseman, Chris Calienta, Memphis Mike and Texas Two Wheeler are just some of the vbloggers out there. I like to watch any type biker, not just Wing riders. Thanks for the effort, I don’t think there are any film critics on the GWOF

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Last Saturday 429 miles round trip to a place named The west forks In Maine all country road that follows a river for about 100 miles, mountainous Terran, Little tows along the way ..... some with a Pop. Of 98 ....... Nice windy road.... I wish I had a few pics to share. There is a 300-foot wooden wall that hundreds of people have put bird houses on. the wall is 30 feet tall and has houses made out of some very unusual items like drift wood, Hard hats old boat engine covers, some very nice hand built in Maine houses, Etc. I will go again and be sure to take picks. The wall is on one side of the road, the river is on the other........ Went up had lunch, went to Moxie lake and relaxed for a spell then back home :cool:

861 - 866 of 866 Posts