Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,094 Posts
where am i ? right now at work, can't you tell -) should be easy seeing i am wasting time not doing any work goofing off on the computer and not getting any work done -)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Puyallup, WA Welcome

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Triker Mike,
My wife and I don't get over that way much, but we did take a ride over to Chelan a year ago,if I knew there was a "winger" over there I would've looked you up!
We live in Everson,Wa. by Bellingham,maybe we'll run into ya sometime!
Ride safe,ride often
Hobbit1800

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone up here

My first post and i was wandering if there are any other members from my area.....Glasgow..?????

·
Super Moderator
11,303 Posts
I'm in Spokane Valley, WA. Hoping to meet a few others in the area.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Triker Mike,
My wife and I don't get over that way much, but we did take a ride over to Chelan a year ago,if I knew there was a "winger" over there I would've looked you up!
We live in Everson,Wa. by Bellingham,maybe we'll run into ya sometime!
Ride safe,ride often
Hobbit1800
We don't get over your way very often. Our next planned trip is on 14 july for 5 days at deception pass state park camping in our kwik kamp I'll try to get in touch as it gets closer. Maybe for a cup or two of camping coffee(hehehe)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Central ARKANSAS is from where I hail......

·
Super Moderator
15,094 Posts
you do know that you can put your location in your profile

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm live in the region where they have filmed some pretty good movies. "The River Wild", "The Postman", "Rooster Cogburn" and more were filmed at least in part here.

Southen Oregon is stunningly beautiful.

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
I also live in Southern Oregon, the rides here in the Pacific Northwest are great, riding the coast route Hwy 101 is a must for any rider. Any of the routes from the west side of the Cascades to the East side are fantastic also. I don't think I can think of a place here that doesn't offer something the the rider, even the strech of hwy 395 form Rily to Lakeview is nice in its own way.

·
Registered
691 Posts
North of Houston, TX about 40 miles. In the Piney Woods just south edge of the Sam Houston Natonal Forest. I do love it here and as soon as it gets real hot I get out my air conditioner. (Cool Rider)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts