Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here from NE?? Maybe someday we could get a cook out going with a ride either before or after.........Your thoughts??:confused::confused:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hi i am in south burlington vt! I am always up for a good ride!! Or a wing ding !!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Boston ???

I live on the South Shore I just joined the Gold wing riders assoation and i was wondering if i have to find a local chapter or will thay contact me.....:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Ray ... I'm not only in VT also but I live in the North end of Burlington. Got any good routes that you ride ?

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I go to VT every chance I get. Your roads are beautiful and so is the landscape. My father was born on a farm in Moretown, so I go over in that direction when I can..I'm hoping to get out to the Burlington area for a couple days, this September after the bulk of the tourist leave.....Dick

·
Registered
36 Posts
Americade is putting on an event here in early September just in case you are interested in that. I can't recall the exact dates but i believe it is the first weekend in Sept.

·
Registered
263 Posts
New Englander (transplant)

Hi Oldtimer and other New Englanders. I live in New Hampshire and I love it here - being originally from Long Island and Queens NY. I love riding up here in NE. I never even gave riding a motorcycle a thought until I arrived here. It is a different, more pleasurable ride here in NH.

Please let me know when the Americade in Vermont is LSC9901, and the location. I will try to make it as I have been wanting to do something different, other than the usual Laconia. Not that its bad, went there again this year but I want to go somewhere different. Next year I would like to go to Lake George, N.Y., at their biking event.

I have not done any riding in Maine yet. I have done some in Vermont, and I agree, it is pretty country up there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Oldtimer and other New Englanders. I live in New Hampshire and I love it here - being originally from Long Island and Queens NY. I love riding up here in NE. I never even gave riding a motorcycle a thought until I arrived here. It is a different, more pleasurable ride here in NH.

Please let me know when the Americade in Vermont is LSC9901, and the location. I will try to make it as I have been wanting to do something different, other than the usual Laconia. Not that its bad, went there again this year but I want to go somewhere different. Next year I would like to go to Lake George, N.Y., at their biking event.

I have not done any riding in Maine yet. I have done some in Vermont, and I agree, it is pretty country up there.
http://www.rollingthruamerica.com/

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Hey oldtimer remember "trust me" your rides are great. Even if we chrisen brand new roads before they are open. By the way Happy Birthday.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trust is a must !! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
FBennett

Anybody here from NE?? Maybe someday we could get a cook out going with a ride either before or after.........Your thoughts??:confused::confused:
Hey Oldtimer I'm 71 and live just a little north of Lake George, NY. I love riding my old 1993 GW SE through the mountains up here. We had the Aspencade up here last month. Thousands and thousands of bikers from all over the country. I ride with a group of guy's and some of them just finished a trip up to Newfoundland. They told me it cost them $600.00 each to cross on the ferry one way. But I guess they had a great time and no break downs. They were all riding Goldwings.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love to see the older guys out here,,,,,,,,glad to know I'm not the only one. With a little luck, I hope to get out that way sometime this fall.......They tell me it's beautiful out there.......

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Very true! Without the pricey motel fees!

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kinda what I was thinkin'

·
Registered
6 Posts
How about Connecticut?

·
Premium Member
127 Posts