We are supposed to go look at 1500 today but there has been a lot of rain in the direction we would be going and the last hour to an hour 1/2 ride is in an area that has an areal flood warning. I was planning on riding the motorcycle back if we decided to buy it. A bigger concern, if any of you are familiar with Wind River Canyon between Shoshoni and Thermopolis, there are reports of falling rock which always worse and has actually killed motorists when the rocks have fallen down into the highway. I can only imagine it's a lot scarier for a person on a motorcycle. Anyway, I'm thinking about calling to postpone going down to see the bike. It's an 8 hr round trip and I don't wan to make it twice. Thoughts?