Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any volunteers to explain your user names?

I think I got "joe in california" figured out but "Budoka" and "Chopin114" got me wondering.

L2R

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
chopin114. The " 114 " after chopin is because 113 other classical piano lovers beat me to it. It's my e-mail name. One cyber name is enough for me to remember
Hear the music. Three of my favorite Etudes.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
When I first started posting on motorcycles sites I used to use a user name that was connected someway to the bike I had at that time, but after changing my bikes and user name several times I figured I should pick one that I can stay with. So unless I move from California I guess I'll have this one for a long time.

I used BIG RED when I had my 92 Candy Spectrum Red Gold Wing

I used Silver98Wing when I had my Twilight Silver 98 SE Gold Wing

I used California Orange when I had my 02 Pearl Orange Gold Wing

Now I have an 08 Titanium Gold Wing so I'm Joe In Calif.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Unless I sell my Goldwing or add additional wheels to it, I'll be Two Wheel Wing for good..

·
Registered
515 Posts
My handle is Whacker, my last name is Talley...you figure it out!

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
@Whacker:D:D:D! L2R go to the "Screen Name thread and you'll get a good insight as to what(?) we are in relation to our handles/screen names. I'm a martial arts instructor and have a license plate the reads "SENSHI" (means fighting warrior when written in the proper kanji) so that's what that's all about. Been doing martial arts almost as long as I've been riding so it sorta fits. Hold a fifth dan in Shorinjiryu Karate and study Judo, Aikido and weapons as well. Other than being of Welsh and Irish origins, I'm really a pacifist (giggle).

·
Registered
219 Posts
I live down under in Oz (God's country) and i just got myself a new wing, hence the name Wing Down Under.

I'm also well endowed and i was going to go with Jake The Peg Leg :p
but my wife said it's not nice to show off, go figure :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Any volunteers to explain your user names?

I think I got "joe in california" figured out but "Budoka" and "Chopin114" got me wondering.

L2R
I got my nick name from my boss, I have the ability to suck up knowledge at a very quick rate, and the 104 is my birthday (Jan 4)
What part of PA are you from?

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
I'm a forester and my job has evolved into wildland fire. Crownfire is my email address and when I was setting that up long ago fire hound was taken.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
LOL I am a fishing fanatic!! When i was young and dumb I would pack the cooler rather than my tackle box hence getting drunk and skunked!! I was always rigging up my line because of snags and trees!! So rigginray was my nick name!! I have since reformed my fishing ways and do actually catch fish now instead of a buzz!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
This is always a fun topic.:D

I'm Fossil92. Storyline is Sister, Brother-in-law & I started Formula Ford/Continental race team. Team name Fossil my car was #92;)

·
Registered
793 Posts
I own a black 1993 Goldwing hence blk93wing, also my e-mail address to make it easy for people to remember when they want to contact me when out on the bike.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I have been involved with renaissance faires since 1997 and I've almost always worn a rapier on my hip.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Dookoo, a completely random name. No rhymn or reason.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
chopin114. The " 114 " after chopin is because 113 other classical piano lovers beat me to it. It's my e-mail name. One cyber name is enough for me to remember
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK5D7B-lTfY Hear the music. Three of my favorite Etudes.
Hey that's some good music Maestro, I listened to the first 30 seconds and fell asleep! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts