Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK you folks in Wiscinsin. The wife and I are going to ride our Wing up to vacation in a couple of weeks, leaving from Ky. - probably up to Door County via Green Bay. Are there places, routes, restaurants we shouln't miss? We'll be there about 4 or 5 days.
Thanks for any help.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
You might want to check with Fossil92, since he and his wife just came through there in July. I've been through the dells, Green Bay and upper peninsula which was really nice..

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Wisconsin

Hi Red, If you are there on a friday, be sure to have a fish boil. you'll see them everywhere. Its a large fish and vegetable stew that cooks till it boils over and all the grease burns off. Then, absolutely have a piece of cherry pie. All of Door Co. is beautiful, lush and charming.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Lots! I went to school in Chicago and spent mos weekends in Wiconson. Great fishing. Rolling hills with great scenery espesally in the fall. I believe it would take me an entire summer to see it all then miss some. You will have a great time. For a lunch stop by a cheese stand along the highway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts