french toast and leftover chicken

·
Premium Member
5,393 Posts
Subway grilled chicken sub with no cheese or mayo

·
Super Moderator
7,471 Posts
The only sandwich I buy at Subway is the Veggie delight, I call it a salad on a giant croûton. Dinner was assorted left overs plus sweet potato pie and tea.

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
leftover fish, chicken, dirty rice, and sweet potato pie

·
Premium Member
5,393 Posts
Pain Pills , with a 2011 vintage spring water

·
Super Moderator
9,389 Posts
Chicken and rice casserole, lima beans/green beans and apple pie for desert...

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
i'm cooking some burgers and fries later on

·
Premium Member
5,393 Posts
I splurged tonight I had 2 pain pills with avian water

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Well, this is from Thursday evening, but we all (the karate folk that went to Montreal) went to a famous little shop called Swartz's on St Laurent. Just a brisk stroll up from Notre Dame in Olde Montreal, we had the world's best smoked meat sandwiches, the most massive orders of home fries, and the most gargantuan dill pickles in the entire universe. Now I don't want to start a debate on the superiority of Montreal smoked meat versus New York pastrami but trust me on this, there are just some things in this world that you can't compare.:p Plus, it was sooooo inexpensive; nine of us ate until we almost burst, and when the bill was paid, we each spent less than you would ordering a gourmet coffee and cake roll in the neighbourhood Starbucks. Any of our Montreal area based members (you know who you are) will back me on this I'm sure, it's to die for...honest. :D
What's on the menu tonight? I've got a meeting to go to after work so probably a sandwich from the store deli if I'm lucky, scarfed down sitting in my truck listening to the Oilers (hockey you goofs, not football!) pre-game show on the radio. Long as I get home in time for Survivor it's all good. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
i haven't been up montreal in years and i'll still back you up on that

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
BBQ hot links with cole slaw and beans, jalapeno's with onions and pickles washed down with Orange Soda Pop. Yum, Yum:D

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Ya were doin' real good until you threw in the orange soda:eek: I'm high test guy al the way...gimme cola or gimme death

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Ya were doin' real good until you threw in the orange soda:eek: I'm high test guy al the way...gimme cola or gimme death
Your funny. Well next time you have a good ole greasy BBQ link, try chasing it with an Orange Soda Pop. The contrast in tastes really compliment each other. If they don't have Orange, then the next choice is Big Red...And if you leave the table without BBQ sauce and drippins' all over your shirt, you didn't enjoy the meal. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
its too early for supper i'm headed to lunch in 10 minutes

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
its too early for supper i'm headed to lunch in 10 minutes
You know.....Down here some folks call Lunch "Dinner"....But "supper" is always supper.:)

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Well, my desk lunch today is herb linguine with a zesty tomato basil sauce. Tastes wonderful, but I have a feeling the acidic tomato sauce will make it's return presence at the dojo tonight... but I gotta feed the brain!

41 - 60 of 5431 Posts