Honda Goldwing Forum banner

5421 - 5431 of 5431 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
Last night jaNice and I went out on the town...:biglaugh: We stopped by the local VFW where the American Legion Ladies Auxiliary :headscratch: were having their every Friday supper. We had Chicken Fried Steak/Mashed Potatoes w/pepper gravy, mixed veggies, and roll. Good eats and we will return. For a great group of ladies and cause.

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Oh joy! Herself bought some really nice filet mignon coming back from the city Thursday (1.5" thick). Was nice last evening so I did them on the BBQ. 3-4 minutes each side and wow. Was between blue and rare, so just the way we love a great filet. New York steak spice and that was all it needed. Some Asian salad for a side dish and woof, full up.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,425
Well, I have no earthly idea what tonight will be. With what I have been eating, that cardboard box over in the corner looks promising and should taste about the same. Preparation won't be much either. o_O Isaac

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Hmm, thursday night, so we eat out at the Farmington D (diner, i don't know why they didn't spell it out).
probably, depending on the specials, i may go with a chicken finger dinner, with shoestring onion-rings (they are very good here, if anyone is ever in the area). sometimes they have a sweet italian sausage over pasta, that's really good, but i have had a real hankering for the onion rings, so...

~Travis

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Went to the local diner (49th Street Grille) for Lobsterfest last night. Awesome meal. My brother gave us a gift certificate for Christmas so it didn't cost us a thing which made it even tastier. Now I'm off to the city to unload a mint coin set I've been sitting on for almost 20 years. Tomorrow I need to fix the winch on the RZR so I can plow again. Been a long grind since New Years so I'm really looking for a couple days off.

5421 - 5431 of 5431 Posts