Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your middle name? I am not a fan of my first name ( Benny ) or my middle name ( Warren ) and to add insult to injury my parents loved me so much they allowed my Aunt to name me, now what is up with that ?

· Premium Member
24,835 Posts
" James " here. Is Benny short for Benjamin ? Some of the names from our grandfather's era are coming back. My granddaughter is named Ella and my great niece is named Isabella.

· Super Moderator
15,525 Posts
my middle name is alexander

· Administrator
29,787 Posts
None of you are going to guess mine but boy this should be interesting to see what you come up with.:ear:

A subtopic to Santini's post? Guess Fossil's (Bill's) middle name?:whack:

· Premium Member
24,244 Posts
Robert for me. Dad's cousin only had girls, and wanted a name sake; he got me. For whatever reason, Mom and Dad just couldn't let Bob have his way and made that my middle name. Maybe somehow Dad knew I'd never be a single digit handy-capper and there was a more famous "Bobby Jones" already in the golf world.:icon_smile_tongue:

· Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
" James " here. Is Benny short for Benjamin ? Some of the names from our grandfather's era are coming back. My granddaughter is named Ella and my great niece is named Isabella.
The " Benny " is after a local TV personality at that time " Benny Carle " and the " Warren " of course is after the then popular actor "Warren Beatty".

· Administrator
29,787 Posts

· Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Randall Kenneth Hawes

Fresh out of high school, Dad was a catcher for a Boston Redsox minor league team. I think it was the Providence Eagles. Played for three years, didn't look like he was gonna get to play in the Big Show, so he decided to get a real job and support the family. From the first day of training camp, a pitcher named Randall Kenneth became his best friend. The friend died in WWII, exactly one year before my birth.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.