Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your middle name? I am not a fan of my first name ( Benny ) or my middle name ( Warren ) and to add insult to injury my parents loved me so much they allowed my Aunt to name me, now what is up with that ?

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
" James " here. Is Benny short for Benjamin ? Some of the names from our grandfather's era are coming back. My granddaughter is named Ella and my great niece is named Isabella.

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
my middle name is alexander

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
None of you are going to guess mine but boy this should be interesting to see what you come up with.:ear:

A subtopic to Santini's post? Guess Fossil's (Bill's) middle name?:whack:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ray for me, after one of my uncles. My poor brother is not so lucky, first name Jimmy, middle is Fay, mom allowed nurse to pick middle name. Brother is sort of like the Johnny Cash song, My Name Is Sue.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Robert for me. Dad's cousin only had girls, and wanted a name sake; he got me. For whatever reason, Mom and Dad just couldn't let Bob have his way and made that my middle name. Maybe somehow Dad knew I'd never be a single digit handy-capper and there was a more famous "Bobby Jones" already in the golf world.:icon_smile_tongue:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Alright, here goes. Full name: Clifford Allen Lander. Hence, Calcliff. I like to think it stands for California Cliff, but obviously it's my initials. Just sort of fits.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
" James " here. Is Benny short for Benjamin ? Some of the names from our grandfather's era are coming back. My granddaughter is named Ella and my great niece is named Isabella.
The " Benny " is after a local TV personality at that time " Benny Carle " and the " Warren " of course is after the then popular actor "Warren Beatty".

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Mine is Phillip,dont know who came up with it buts its mine now for 57 years------------Hal

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.