Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what my brother tied to his back trunk on one of our Sturgis trips. It had a motion detector that went off when you got close and Freddy Kreger would say something. Show me your stuffed animals and the likes. I'm interested ideas on having a riding companion on the back trunk.

·
Registered
806 Posts
These are the three that took turns on my 1200. No way to put them on my 2012 without a rack.
100_0365[1].JPG

·
Registered
365 Posts
Back in 1994 when my daughter, Amy always rode with me on Sunday with our GWRRA friends, she was 10 years old. Many of our friends had stuffed animals like gorillas,dogs, monkeys, etc. But, I did not. So on my birthday that year she gave me a Beanie Baby to put on my bike. It was a Seal named Seaweed. Amy was a collector of those Beanie Babies and has more than I can count. Anyway, here it is 26 years later and two more Goldwings later and I still have Seaweed hanging on to the bottom of my CB antenna. He is getting a bit weather worn after more than 120,000 miles riding back there. But, he is still hanging on.

Reactions: armsrn

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I have her in a pet carrier. She pops up (there's an opening cover at the top of the carrier) and stays up until I get up to 40/45 mph then drops back down into the carrier. She doesn't like the wind.
314972A0-1C13-4CEF-BA41-6007D13AAB68.jpeg
314972A0-1C13-4CEF-BA41-6007D13AAB68.jpeg

·
Registered
326 Posts
I tried putting my German Shepherd on the trunk but the police requested I stop because it was scaring to many people and causing them to drive off the road.😁

·
Registered
16 Posts
I used to have a White Rabbit on my trunk rack as that was my CB handle. The rabbit and bike died in a shop fire, and then one of my Grand Daughters decided I needed a new mascot. I always tease the Grand kids about being monkeys, so guess what she got me! A monkey! Rides everywhere and sure gets lots of comments, especially when it rains! That's the only time he bathes!

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I used to have a White Rabbit on my trunk rack as that was my CB handle. The rabbit and bike died in a shop fire, and then one of my Grand Daughters decided I needed a new mascot. I always tease the Grand kids about being monkeys, so guess what she got me! A monkey! Rides everywhere and sure gets lots of comments, especially when it rains! That's the only time he bathes!
PICTURES PICTURES!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts