Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there is already a discussion for this I appologize, Tried a search and didn't find one

I just bought my second goldwing (2004) the first one was a 1982. In general I like the bike, but the stock seat leaves a lot to be desired. I also have a 2007 Yamaha Royalstar with the stock pillow top seat. After 37 states I still love that seat. I do hate the transmission whine from the Royalstar, so decided to give goldwings another chance. Now I need a good 600mile a day seat. Who is happy with their custom seat and who makes it and what model

thanks
1992 Venture Royale
2007 Royalstar
2008 FJR1300
2004 goldwing
and a host of bikes I used to own

Old fossil

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
First, welcome to the GWOF from Pa.

I still have the stock seat on my 2009 but I had the Saddleman Road Sofa on my 98 GL1500. Did many 600+ days and even a 725 mile day in that seat. Had the gel inserts and a high back and lumbar support. I think it was about $650 when I bought it. Good luck..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input. I did find several seat discussions while browsing topics, so Admin please feel free to move or delete this discussion. also um I misspelled my username when I registered, anybody know how to fix it.

Kinda leaning towards one of the Russel seats as their seat for the FJR works great

thanks
1992 Venture Royale
2007 Royalstar
2008 FJR1300
2004 goldwing
and a host of bikes I used to own

Old fossil

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
welcome to the forums , i have the 2010 and i dont no if its the same , but going from my yamaha to the goldwing its like sitting on a big soft couch , so i dont' think i would change mine

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
I misspelled my username when I registered, anybody know how to fix it. old fossil
Oh no! We already have a " fossil92 " member but I guess another old fossil wouldn't hurt. As a matter of fact " fossil92 " is one of the Moderators and he might be able to straighten this out. I wonder if you could just sign up again with more fossil than fissil ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts