Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching mostly the same old threads circulating for the last couple of weeks so I figure it's time to get a new topic started.

Did anyone else get cycle related gifts from Santa?

I received a new Shoei Multitec helmet, a dark smoke shield for it and a set of earbuds with earhooks that will hold them in place when I put the helmet on. Seems one of my earbuds would always work its way out within the first five miles of my ride and I'd have to listen to one channel until the next stop. I finally quit using them but looks like I'm back in business now.

Just hope I get a rain free day to try all my new stuff out before I have to return to work next year. :D

·
Registered
364 Posts
What santa brought me

Santa brought me a new motorcycle lift for my wings plan on putting timing belts on both of my wings HoHoHo Hal

·
Registered
150 Posts
I got two new leather vests, really nice ones! one for me & one for the dept. war & peace! names sewed on with gold on black, a 14' Goldwing patch for my vest, new fingerless leather gloves! also a really good tire repair kit (hope not to use that but just in case)
I've been spoilt this year!

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Looks like Mz. Clause and I will be making a trip to " ChromeWorld " over here in MD. She wants a helmet and I want one to match hers.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Nelson Rigg motorcycle cover. Keep the sweet young thing nice and clean while she sleeps in the garage.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Show Chrome Lower Fog Light Kit, Do not know much about this Brand I hope it will be a good one,Also got a new drink holder :)

·
Super Moderator
11,790 Posts
I didn't get anything Wing related, but I did give a new cover to my friend with the 1500.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I got lucky!

Hey, hey...mind's out of the gutter!!!!

This actually happened about a month ago...but it is my Christmas present...best ever!

The navigator and I went to buy a set of chaps for each of us. Long story short, there was a really nice '07 blue Wing between us and the entrance to the store...while I was looking at it, a sales person came over to explain all the wonders of the machine...yep, we bought it and traded in the Venture. Great Christmas gift!!!!!

Oh, BTW...to sweeten the adventure...we got the chaps too.

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Hey, hey...mind's out of the gutter!!!!

This actually happened about a month ago...but it is my Christmas present...best ever!

The navigator and I went to buy a set of chaps for each of us. Long story short, there was a really nice '07 blue Wing between us and the entrance to the store...while I was looking at it, a sales person came over to explain all the wonders of the machine...yep, we bought it and traded in the Venture. Great Christmas gift!!!!!

Oh, BTW...to sweeten the adventure...we got the chaps too.
Congrats on the new wing. You had no idea of buying a new bike? Wow.... Nice job on the navigator! Or was it her on you? Has she been on the back of a wing or does she have a friend who has?

Looking back.... these types of decisions were not always mine, but I thought they were.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good wife

Welll my wifr put a deposit down on NEW 2010 COMFORT XM/NAV.
aND i'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats flashie...would loved to have gotten a new one, too. Larry neither of us had ever been on a Goldwing...we have owned two '83 Silverwings in past years, but not a goldie. We love the bike!!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Wings

I received some wind deflectors from a distinguished gentleman on this forum!!! Thank you!!!

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Nothing from Santa ,but plan to add a bunch of chrome this winter.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Santa brought me an UltraGard Half Cover,and a Progressive compact hand pump for the front forks. Somehow he knew i was tired of borrowing my HD buddies pump.

'94 1500SE Pearl White

·
Registered
23 Posts
stebel horn

santa left a Nautilus horn from Cyclemax. Can anyone recommend a mounting location on 1500. I was thinking engine guard would be simple???

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Got some lower wind deflectors from Wingstuff. Might not sound like much, but there was a hold back on gifts in our house this year, so it was a total surprise.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts