Honda Goldwing Forum banner

41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Good morning, yes your right ...i got of bottle of the jet black spray ....works very ...but another wax i had for while a just never used .....its an orange bottle ...and the bottle says , NULOOK .....AMAZING WAX ....ITS A CREAM WAX , VERY EASY TO PUT ON AND EASIER TO TAKE OFF ...JUST TAKE YOUR TIME APPYING AND TAKING OFF .......WHEN YOU APPLY LET THE WAX SIT FOR FEW MINUTES .......I THINK THE LONGER YOU LET SIT THE BETTER THE SHINE .........LAST NIGHT I DID , FRONT FENDER , TANK , SIDE COVERS , ...CAME OUT AMAZING ....

I use it on my black gold wing ...looks great ....but we all know , black looks good when its clean ...enjoy ...lets us know what you think
Thanks for the recommendations of jet black wax (cause I do have a black bike).... a black vehicle, when clean is very shinny, BUT when dust or dirt gets on it, it really shows, so i have to wash it almost every day, or at least every time I ride it.. Today looks like it may rain, so I have already wash'd it earlier, now just waiting for it to actually rain..................

Ronnie

41 - 41 of 41 Posts