Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you are like me. I love a shinny bike. I'm curious what you use on your bike. I've taken pics of the chemicals I use on my bike listed below. I have found the Kit Scratch Out, to work the best to take care of very small scratches. It also greatly enhances the color. For deeper scratches, I use the Turtle Wax Polishing compound, along with a high speed buffer. Then I wax with Turtle Wax. Between waxings, I use two products from Meguiars, a spray on wax and a cleaner detailer. My bike is almost 20 years old, and still looks brand new.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I use the Mequiar's Quick Wax......... first washed with Turtle car wash
I use the Quick Wax after every wash job on all our vehicles........ no spots that way
works great on the windshields of everything too

·
Super Moderator
11,505 Posts
You're supposed to wash and wax them? 🤓

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanx for the pics and info. A shiny trike rides better! I will try some of your recommendations.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
11,505 Posts
Only if you want them to last and people go "Oooo and Awe" over it.
I don't remember what I used, but here is the condition;

aaa.jpg

Reactions: Luv2fish

·
Super Moderator
11,505 Posts
Not again...

;)

Reactions: Luv2fish

·
Super Moderator
14,245 Posts
I use Liquid Glass. It goes on easy and cleans off with a nice, long lasting finish. I usually do it once a year for a good spring cleaning. Then just wash it occasionally to keep the grime down. I sure hate to miss a pretty day of riding to sit and clean.

·
Registered
168 Posts
As you should know by now, "not only am I an fluid changeohlic " BUT I also like a very clean bike/trike as well, so everytimes it rains I will sit in my garage w/headphones on, "rock out to Led Zeppelin, and wax away using "Mother's wax/polish" God do I just love R-E-T-I-R-E-M-E-N-T AND a extremely clean motorcycle....as well.... I just waxed her again yesterday, cause I was bored, I have to guess that I probably have at least five or more coats of wax on the trike...so far this season...........

Ronnie

·
Registered
24 Posts
If any of you are like me. I love a shinny bike. I'm curious what you use on your bike. I've taken pics of the chemicals I use on my bike listed below. I have found the Kit Scratch Out, to work the best to take care of very small scratches. It also greatly enhances the color. For deeper scratches, I use the Turtle Wax Polishing compound, along with a high speed buffer. Then I wax with Turtle Wax. Between waxings, I use two products from Meguiars, a spray on wax and a cleaner detailer. My bike is almost 20 years old, and still looks brand new.

View attachment 272231
View attachment 272232
View attachment 272233
View attachment 272234
View attachment 272235
View attachment 272236
View attachment 272237
View attachment 272238
There are so many polish ...i use them all .....i have a concern ....could it be , when you wash your bike it may cause damage to the electrical buttons of the bike
...honda selll a really good spray .....pink lettering ....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts