Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Santa was good in good old Cape Breton. The weather was cold but he was able to drop off a couple things to dress up Goldwings to deserving riders. This being good for a month sucks but it did have some benefits. I never said so many "yes dear", "of course your right dear". Anyway, my better half got a hold of Santa and told him to make sure he knew I would be visiting my sons and grandchildren in Florida and was able to drop off a set of highway pegs and a luggage rack for the bike. Hope you guys were as successful as me.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
He left me with a lot of credit card payments. (and some nice things too)

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
Santa was good in good old Cape Breton. The weather was cold but he was able to drop off a couple things to dress up Goldwings to deserving riders. This being good for a month sucks but it did have some benefits. I never said so many "yes dear", "of course your right dear". Anyway, my better half got a hold of Santa and told him to make sure he knew I would be visiting my sons and grandchildren in Florida and was able to drop off a set of highway kegs and a luggage rank for the bike. Hope you guys were as successful as me.
Damn , Redfox ! I only got highway floorboards. You got " highway kegs " ! No more having to stop for a cold one. Damn lucky ba- stard .

·
Registered
179 Posts
Highway kegs ! Now where can you get those ?:D I got things for my Wing that I already had...hey, what are you going to do. But I can exchange them for something new. Post some pics with the new xmas farkles,folks. It'll help get through the winter. Happy new year !

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK boys my typing is right. Poncho, being from Newfoundland you should have known about our ability to drink while driving in CB and why must of the boys here carry kegs on their bikes. And yes, we have real Canadian beer in them. Boy you guys are tough on an old fellow but I have made the corrections and nobody else will know what you are talking about.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Santa was good to me, delivered some safety chrome for the wing, a new computer with the much easier to use windows 7, and some other stuff the better half told him about. All in all not a bad haul.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
a good set of carbs for my 750f, thats what santa got me

·
Registered
179 Posts
Cheers, Redfox, no offence intended. The little lady and I are touring PEI and NS this summer. Love to throw back a cold one with you. May be in PEI during the GWWRA district rally in late July and I'm trying to talk some of my riding buddies to go to the Wharf Rat rally in Digby labour day weekend. I'm going to see where St. Peters is exactly. Also just ordered the 2010 NS motorcycle guide - can't wait for the Cabot trail and B'ras D'or. By the way, happy new year !

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Good things from guy in Red! Gift card to use at Favorite Motorcycle web Site. Progressive front springs for the 1500.

HO HO HO We are happy oin PA.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I think SANTA was here! But all I got was what " Rudolph " and 8 tiny raindeer left in my back yard. So I'm still wishing!

WA9FWT Phil

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Kuryakin mini floorboards and a heel/toe shifter. Would have hoped for the lighted spoiler, but I guess I haven't been that good LOL.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Kuryakin mini floorboards and a heel/toe shifter. Would have hoped for the lighted spoiler, but I guess I haven't been that good LOL.
When and if you get that heel/toe shifter you will find it takes some getting useto it.
Lets hope one day you do get and install and tell us how you like it.
Good Luck!!
WA9FWT Phil

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Not concerned with the shifter operation. I've had them on my other two Wings and my Roadking. Never an issue with any. In fact, thanks to my gimpy ankle, I'm looking forward to not having to flex as much to shift with the toe.

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
Whats with the picture ? You in the Dog house again ?

WA9FWT Phil
That's Brutus. All three of us dogs share the house with Mz. Vickie. I'm waiting for the weather to clear to get a bike photo up. Right now it's " ruff " here in the Old Dominion. Chow!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I must have been Really good this year because Santa upgraded my '86 wing with an '06 pearl white beauty with Luggage rack, spoiler w/ lights, chrome cowl, fender extender, backrest, tank protectors, ram mount, dash mat, and cup holders already on it. Only 15,300 miles. I can't wait to take the Laguna Seca trip(the long way) this July. My first ride to work on it was 9 degrees, but I just couldn't let it sit any longer. Those heated seats really pay off in single digits and downright comfy in the 20's.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts