Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two rectangle lights on a bar just under my head lights. I call them running lights, someone else called the flasher lights. I want to buy some like these only LED. My mech says the ones I have can't be converted. I tried to upload a picture, but they don't show. I will try to get a good picture this weekend so the do show, but in the interim, does anyone know the proper name of these lights so I can look on line to see if I can get LED ones?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,268 Posts
They are an after-market bar with generic running/road/fog/driving lights.

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
I had a set of the square driving lights on my Wing and when the bulb went bad in one I was going to replace it with an LED, but the fixtures were very rusted inside and I removed them and taped the wires.
The bulb inside had a wire connected to it. On that bulb website you can get all types of LED bulbs.

·
Super Moderator
12,268 Posts
I had a set of the square driving lights on my Wing and when the bulb went bad in one I was going to replace it with an LED, but the fixtures were very rusted inside and I removed them and taped the wires.
The bulb inside had a wire connected to it. On that bulb website you can get all types of LED bulbs.

I did the same on the '88, the whole light bar assembly was rusty and it's too nice of bike.

·
Premium Member
24,647 Posts
I had a set of the engine guard mounted Honda lights on my 1200. Looked a bit clunky but sure were noticeable to the gropes and were great for cornering at night as well as fog like they were intended for. Similar style and shape to yours Jack, just mounted lower.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Woow cool. Thanks Trike Lady. I am so tired of replacing the H3's in the stock fog lights. I'm ordering a bunch of these!! And at $16 too...gona save some$ and drain on the charging system. Many thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.