Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am returning to motorcycling after about 25 years. My wife and I ride 2 up a lot, so we are looking for systems to allow us to talk to each other via intercom as well as to use Ipods, the radio, etc. I am interested in what folks' experience is with Bluetooth setups for handling sound on a bike. My Goldwing is an 85 10th anniv edition with a wired setup, but I'd like to explore a wireless way to go.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Oh, just noticed you are a newbe.. Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Glad your back to riding and that you found us. Enjoy the forum. Nice folks and good info on here. Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
DDMO,

There doesn't seem to be a perfect answer to this or we would all be doing the very same thing. I could not find the perfect solution so I listed what I wanted in the order of importance to me.

Communication (in large part for safety reason) was tops for me.

I have several friends who like the scala brand Q2 or the newer 4 for bikes without integrated headset ability.

Good luck, others will have input and let us know what you end up with.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have an 08 GL and I'm looking for a headset that will work with the bikes prewire and have bluetooth for the phones.
Any suggestions
Thanks, Sponge

1 - 6 of 6 Posts