Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000SE purchased in Jan '08, Coronado pearl blue, 119600mi currently and lovin every minute of it!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
The last of the 1500's & one great looking ride. Keep riding & smiling Whacker.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Look at that deep dish seat with that high backrest. My back is feeling better just looking at it.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Great looking bike. Know you are proud of it. Ride safe

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Great looking ride Whacker. I've had mine for a few years and just love the ride & look.
Ride safe

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Very nice, just goes to show why the 1500 is called the "King Wing"

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
What a great looking bike, and in my colour. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Great looking ride and nice color. Sometimes I miss my 98GL1500, but I'm glad I went to the 1800... Ride safe..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Look at that deep dish seat with that high backrest. My back is feeling better just looking at it.
That's a Corbin seat and while it looks comfortable they are really hard, like ridding on a horse saddle.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
2000SE purchased in Jan '08, Coronado pearl blue, 119600mi currently and lovin every minute of it!
Beautiful bike. I sure like that seat. It looks very comfortable. I assume you have a TV mounted on the dash in front of that rocking chair.:D

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the kind words, she is our pride and joy. I've come to the decision that if a new model wing comes home, it'll be parked next to the 1500. Don't think I could give this one up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Really nice ride. I love the 1500's. If you ever get bored, which I doubt, you can always trike her. You both will enjoy the new ride again.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Whacker, I am looking at a Corbin seat also with the high back rest. The wife says it comes into her lane too much, what say ye?

·
Registered
455 Posts
NICE!!!!! Just now getting broke in. Probably time to change one or all of the plugs. :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GoldDigger,
PM sent

1 - 20 of 20 Posts