Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2000SE purchased in Jan '08, Coronado pearl blue, 119600mi currently and lovin every minute of it!

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,005 Posts
The last of the 1500's & one great looking ride. Keep riding & smiling Whacker.

·
Premium Member
24,119 Posts
Look at that deep dish seat with that high backrest. My back is feeling better just looking at it.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Great looking ride Whacker. I've had mine for a few years and just love the ride & look.
Ride safe

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Very nice, just goes to show why the 1500 is called the "King Wing"

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
What a great looking bike, and in my colour. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,999 Posts
Great looking ride and nice color. Sometimes I miss my 98GL1500, but I'm glad I went to the 1800... Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
24,641 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Look at that deep dish seat with that high backrest. My back is feeling better just looking at it.
That's a Corbin seat and while it looks comfortable they are really hard, like ridding on a horse saddle.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
2000SE purchased in Jan '08, Coronado pearl blue, 119600mi currently and lovin every minute of it!
Beautiful bike. I sure like that seat. It looks very comfortable. I assume you have a TV mounted on the dash in front of that rocking chair.:D

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the kind words, she is our pride and joy. I've come to the decision that if a new model wing comes home, it'll be parked next to the 1500. Don't think I could give this one up.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GoldDigger,
PM sent

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.