Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last heard, " wesexcallence" was in the hospital, and " heavychevy " is MIA. Am I out of touch or out of bounds ?

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Last post from Heavy was on 3/2. Wes has not reported anything since his post about the hospital on 3/20. Maybe time for a PM to them?

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
you guys do one hell of a job keeping up with members. its too bad we don't have a members list like on other forums

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
you guys do one hell of a job keeping up with members.
Maybe we need to start calling them Mom & Dad. I for one will let them decide which is which.:D

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Hey look, it's either us checking up on you or everyone has to get one of those "life alert" thingies to put around your neck and you will have to check in once a week.... LOL

I sure hope someone misses me if I don't post.. Ride safe everyone..

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
I sure hope someone misses me if I don't post.. Ride safe everyone..
riding season is upon us, i think there will be a lot of members that are not very active including me but do feel free to check up on me if you think somethings wrong, i'll even pm you my email address

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Buzz, you are our #1 poster. You have to keep posting... But, if you don't have time we understand. We all wish we had more time to ride and less time to post. Ride safe and enjoy the riding season..

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Note from the Admin. " Dear Forum members: It has come to our attention..........................therefore, pursuant to concerns of the preceding members we ask that all members post their e-mail address or the address of their next- of- kin as situations could arise that a members absence may warrant inquiry. I need not remind the members here that this forum is first and foremost about the " riders " per se, the motorcycle is the " common interest " that bring us together. Sincerely, The Admin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts