Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a video my wife made in West Virginia....It's Route 9 going south out of Petersburg and the old logging road up to"Dolly Sods". The final parting shot is Blackwater Falls....We had a Great Weekend! Enjoy!

Mark

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Last year we did a meet and greet up at Deep Creek Lake in August. Took 219 down to Elkins. Spent the night there and did a good portion of the 33 ride.

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Thanks for video Mark (and Elaine). A lot of great roads down your way. I always enjoy traveling through VA and WV.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Come on Mark, you are pulling my leg. You were on the wrong side of the road in the Adelaide hills. Weren't you.
Thank you Mark and Elaine. I see I have to get some more skills and take you all for a ride through the Adelaide hills on the right side of the road. Eric

·
Administrator
28,999 Posts
Thanks for the ride Mark & Elaine. That was fun. I see Elaine is quite the pip, waving in the mirror at 1:14 & jumping in the camera when you guys were at the windmills.

Looks like you have your hands full there Mark.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Thanks for the vid!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great video! Thanks for the location, I will have to try to get up there and check it out someday! Great views, great editing and good music, Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
OK Mr. Insensitive. Consider this: While the scenery in your video was top notch, I nearly fell out of my chair thee times ( and spilled my wine glass once ) going down that bumpy road. What kind of shocks are you running on the Wing ? Now have a nice day and I'll see you in the spring.

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank's ya'll for all the nice comments!

As for you Mr. B-Buster.....I run stock shocks....To me..... getting to the destination is half the fun....We're not scared of dirt roads & we even have hit some cow trails LOL....

Here are some stills of the same trip......

Mark

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Come on Mark, you are pulling my leg. You were on the wrong side of the road in the Adelaide hills. Weren't you.
Thank you Mark and Elaine. I see I have to get some more skills and take you all for a ride through the Adelaide hills on the right side of the road. Eric
Eric.....ummmmm......I seem to put my shoes on the wrong foot too......was it left or right???? :confused: LOL

Mark

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Believe me Mark it is hard to drive on the wrong side of the road. I have drove in France and in USA a couple of times. And you really have to think about what you are doing. In the car parks is where I tend to want to drive on your wrong side. Once I got on your roadways I was ok. I think when I ride over there I will have a sign on the screen saying stay right. And a sign on the back that says Aussie on holiday, be aware. Loved that video. Eric

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
Great clip Mark. It's the little backways that turn into hidden gems it seems. Eric, I hung a Canadian flag in the side window of our caravan while in Au. Must have worked, never got a single middle finger salute the whole time; Lord knows I certainly desreved it more than once. People in Bundaberg are likely still laughing and shaking their heads.:D

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great clip Mark. It's the little backways that turn into hidden gems it seems. Eric, I hung a Canadian flag in the side window of our caravan while in Au. Must have worked, never got a single middle finger salute the whole time; Lord knows I certainly desreved it more than once. People in Bundaberg are likely still laughing and shaking their heads.:D

Thanks ya'll! :D

Mark

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.