Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As luck wud have it I admitted to hosp last night. Chest pains. Failed heart test today. Keeping me till Monday for precedure
Halifax 421

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Prayers for your full and fast recovery are on their way.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Sorry to hear this bad news. Hope all goes well with the procedure. Keep us informed if you can.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I hope all goes well for you, and always keep a positive thought. The winding road is always waiting for you :)

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Well wishes from Illinois on good health. :)

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Good luck with your procedure, and a fast recovery.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Had a little trouble myself about 8 years ago. They had to put a stint in. Wife put me to eating right afterwards and I'm 53 and most likely in some of the best health in my life. I don't even have to take any daily medications anymore. Wishing you a speedy recovery from someone who's been there. It's a scary time when your told about heart problems. Just remain Positive and do more than what is expected because there's alot of road outhere begging for you to ride it.

·
Super Moderator
14,411 Posts
Sorry to hear that you are in the hospital. Hope the procedure goes well. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Best Wishes from a fellow Floridian.Get better soon and roll with the changes that are about to take place. We will be meeting up at Biketoberfest to ride with you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts