Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Sky Mode of transport

Went on a nice little ride yesterday with a friend. We rode the Red River Gorge in Eastern KY. We didnt get as much time as I would have liked but it was very nice. We were in the Sky View area when I took this picture. I told him "look around, dont you think God is just showing off today?" Good day!

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
That does look cool.
When I first saw the Pic, I thought you had lost your mind and gotten Stevie a sport bike.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That does look cool.
When I first saw the Pic, I thought you had lost your mind and gotten Stevie a sport bike.
As you can see that is not Stevie....We were going to the Gap yesterday and today but Stevie soccer play offs got in the way. They did win last night and he scored the winning goal! :D They beat my high school rivalry....

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
That is an area I have been wanting to visit. Thanks for showing it off. Maybe I'll get to it next year when the leaves change again.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
As you can see that is not Stevie....We were going to the Gap yesterday and today but Stevie soccer play offs got in the way. They did win last night and he scored the winning goal! :D They beat my high school rivalry....
He's a FutBol er;)

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Great pics, awesome view!

·
Administrator
28,996 Posts
Nice trip glad you enjoyed the ride. Thanks for the tour.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts