Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've made up my mind, I'm going to get the 2012 Blue ABS model Goldwing. The financing is in place so the 98 Aspencade is going up for sale. Just have to go to Portland and pickup the Wing. I'll post pictures when I get it home, most likely next week some time.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Good for you, can't wait to see the pictures.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
:):)congrats

·
Registered
473 Posts
Congrats on your decision, look forward to the pics, but then again I already know, I got a blue one myself:p

Enjoy!

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Good for you Terry, post pictures & enjoy your new ride. Be sure to give your 98 a hug as it goes to someone else.;)

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
congrats you got the fastest color.
Now hold on a second there! The dealer told me that BLACK is the fastest color! :D:D

Congrats on new blue. Im sure you will love it as much or more than your 98. :cool:

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Way to go Terry! Shouldn't have any trouble selling the Aspy if you're planning on that part.

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Congrats on your decision to buy a new Wing. Enjoy your new toy and ride safe...

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Congrats on your decision to purchase a 2012.

Sad to see another rider giving up the 1500 but I'm sure I will too someday but I'm enjoying it right now.

BTW- I thought "red" was supposed to be the fastest color???:rolleyes:

Fastest color doesn't really matter to me because I've never heard anyone say that "Magenta" is the fastest color!:eek:

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I go to Portland on Wednesday to pickup the new Goldwing, it the Ultra Blue Level III, my out the door price on the bike was $20,990.00 not to bad of a price. A friend of mine came over this morning and bought my 98 Aspy, I was asking 5500 and got 5500, he took it for a ride, got off the bike and said here you go, he loved it and of course I also loved riding that bike. I just hope the new bike performed as well as the 98 Aspy.

·
Registered
363 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

And as others already mentioned,, Post Pictures of your new ride! :)

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
"No on the Black being the fastest, but your close, Matalic black is the fastest"

"Fastest color doesn't really matter to me because I've never heard anyone say that "Magenta" is the fastest color!"

I guess the Matalic makes it more areo dynamic! But really even if I do have the fastest color I am always WAY in the back because my pegs they dont touch the ground!

"I just hope the new bike performed as well as the 98 Aspy."

Sir I feel that you will absolutely love the new machine. It wont be long and the 98 Aspy will just be a fond memory and you will be jammin down the highway!! I am happy for you! :D:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts