Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's your very own forum to hang out and maybe organize some rides this season!

·
Registered
1 Posts
new to this great forum

Always looking for new friends to ride with on weekend's in the area south of utica or north of oneonta newyork, anybody or any groups in this area please let me know,thanks,,john:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey John;
Not riding much these days, but wouldn't mind getting together in the spring. We're near Cazenovia. Actually in Fenner - home of the Windmills. Rick

·
Registered
13 Posts
Rides?

I hope for an early spring, and maybe look up others from here for a meet and greet,ride,exchange of knowledge,check out others bikes and all that stuff, I'm in south western PA. I'm some what flexible, If any one else has the same interests drop me a line? Head/Bob

·
Super Moderator
9,857 Posts
Boy, this is cool. Kind of like our own "club house". I've seen quite a few folks from the NE area, so hopefully we can use this to organize some get togethers. For now it just waiting for the winter weather to break into spring.. Stay warm and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Yo! Yankees. I'm a few miles south of the Mason Dixon line. I would like to make a day trip up to Frank Loyd Wright's " Falling Water " house. I'd be more than glad to jog a few mile out of the way to meet up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Franks' house ,Plus Ohio Pyle,(Water falls/state park is a couple miles from there),Seven Springs is close Definitely a nice area to ride in. Also is part of my stomping grounds.
Good fishing,Camping,River Rafting,Fairs,Trails,Lodgings, Their is a lot of things to do there
Good food, and on and on. Head/Bob

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ohiopyle area

If your into history (French and Indian War) check out Fort Necessity near Farmington. It just a few miles from Ohiopyle on US 40 (National Road). They have a new visitor's center there, which is quite interesting. Braddock's grave is about a mile west of the fort. We drove down a few weeks ago, past the fort heading to Deep Creek MD. If you get a chance, stop at Archies BBQ for a some great bar-b-que. It's on US-219 in McHenry, MD.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Greetings from Long Island! We are still riding here, this weekend is going to be in the 60's!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts