Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We found a really good deal on a full trike. It's an 05 GL1800 with a Lehman trike kit. As a result, Big Red is for sale in the Classified Section. The pic of our new trike is before I've got her cleaned up as it could be considered a barn find. She purrs like a kitten after I put a fuel pump in her. Tires are next. Can't wait to take a trip on her. She only has 15114 miles on her so I may have to change some things but we bought her right/cheap so that won't be a problem.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,007 Posts
Very nice and Congrats..............No looking back now. Ride On!

·
Super Moderator
14,092 Posts
That's great to hear. I'll look forward to seeing it in October.

·
Super Moderator
15,090 Posts
congrats, a really nice looking rig Al

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Excellent! Many, many smiles and miles ahead.:smile2:

·
Super Moderator
9,566 Posts
Congrats on a really nice Wing trike. Good luck and put some miles on that baby..

·
Premium Member
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Going Darkside ?

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk
As a matter of fact, yes. After much deliberation, we have decided to go triple Darkside. Bridgestone Battleax BT45 on the front and Bridgestone Driveguard on the rear. So there smart ass. >:) :grin2:

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
Ohhhh, YES!!! Are you planning yet?

·
Premium Member
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I lost the weight I went back to 2 wheels, but my legs just couldn't take it any longer. The TowPac kit I put on Big Red was working great but then I find this one setting on a ladies property that she forgot about after her husband died. I asked her if she would be willing to sell it and she says maybe. She says what do you think it's worth and I said cleaned up and running about $16,000. Then she said how about $5000 and I couldn't get to the bank fast enough.

·
Premium Member
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ohhhh, YES!!! Are you planning yet?
I've got a tooth that I may go to Mexico to have pulled so we may be headed your way. I'll let you know if we do and maybe we can meet for coffee along the way. The dentists down there charge $25 Xrays included versus $200 up here plus they want to do all kinds of nonsense. Besides that, the offices down there are cleaner than any I ever been in here in the states.

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
Whatever excuse you want to use, it'll be great to see you both.

On the way to the bank, did you change your shorts? Or just buy new ones after?

·
Premium Member
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whatever excuse you want to use, it'll be great to see you both.

On the way to the bank, did you change your shorts? Or just buy new ones after?
I'm sure you are referring to, I crapped my pants when she gave me a price. If so, no I left it in my shorts because I couldn't believe things like this can happen to me. :grin2: I'd give it all back though if our youngest and last dog, Loki, hadn't got hit and killed by a car 4 days after we got the bike home. :crying:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts