Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to take a few trips this year and I want a cover to keep the bike dry at night. I don't mind wipping a little dew off, but I really would like to have a dry seat when I get up in the morning.
I have done a thread search and I don't find any info.
I have search WingThings and other sites and I need your suggestions before I make a purchase....
Any good suggestions?
thanks for your help
dale

·
Registered
87 Posts
For a cover during the riding season, I bought one of these half covers and it has worked out great. Has kept the dash, seat, fairing and trunk completely dry during some pretty hard rain storms. It doesn't cover the saddlebags tops completely and doesn't go as low as the exhaust so it can be put on the bike almost immediately after riding.

For longer term and off season storage, I bought one of these full covers. It offers excellent protection but you do need to wait for the exhaust to cool down before putting it on.

Hoss

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Tour King is what I use. Rolls up into a small pouch. It's nylon and you just shake off the moisture and put it away. About $40.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tour King is what I use. Rolls up into a small pouch. It's nylon and you just shake off the moisture and put it away. About $40.
thanks for your response.
I just ordered one.
G I Feelgood when I ride!

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
thanks for your response.
I just ordered one.
G I Feelgood when I ride!
At the beginning of each riding season I spray the cover with Kamp Dry and that really makes the water bead off the cover and a quick shake and its good to go back in the bag. I think you will like it. Enjoy and ride safe..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts