Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay let me throw this out there and see how many opinions are present. I would like to know who makes the longest lasting most water repellant windscreen cleaner. What works best for repelling rain and making those pesky june bugs just slide right off of the windscreen?

·
Super Moderator
28,433 Posts
Wow Ken, Did you ever set yourself & us up for a major sales pitch from someone. I can see it now. "Buy my @#$%* Special Task Windshield Cleaner. It's guaranteed not rust, bust, crack, chip or peel."

Oh by the way I use Plexsus. Love the way it works. Ran out on last years big trip & grabbed some Pledge as others have said but didn't care for it as much. I'll go back to Plexsus.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I use the same wax I use on the bike, Makes a slick finish, now if you can get your hands on a product called ReJex it works GREAT.
http://www.rejex.com/

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Plexus...made to clean aircraft windshields and does a super job. :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
For bugs, especially Love Bugs in Florida, nothing works better than Bounce. Just steal a few sheets of Bounce from the laundry room, wet with water and wipe the windshield, head lights, turn signals and all reflectors; bugs and all other flying critters come right off. (For those that don't do their own laundry, Bounce sheets are thrown in the clothes dryer and helps prevent static cling, I think. :) Works for me!

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
+1 Plexus. Nothing better. Do the whole bike with it..

·
Premium Member
23,766 Posts
I Pledge because I have it on hand; but I prefer to Plexus and with the nexus trip to the motorcycle shop I will. Neither one is a bug repellent though . Hmmm..... Bounce and RejeX. ...........

·
Registered
23 Posts
I use Sumner's 210. Get it at marine equipment store. It's what Tulsa recommends for their windshields. All I've used for the last 15 years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts