Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On March 9th 2010 I sent Money Order for a seat to.

wingwierdo

Christian Landry
808 Springbrook circle
Portsmouth NH 03801
I have sent many messages to him on this site as well as his yahoo email.
I did not get seat or my money back.

So watch for these people

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Sorry you lost your $$.

Maybe someone on the forum lives in that area and can do some recon on the address and maybe get a phone number from the local directory. Let's try and help Jackt out guys if we can..

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Thats a shame. it's dirt bags like that that give othere sellers a bad name.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
i would like to know when this is resolved or if he just took the money and ran cause it ain't lookin good right now

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
We have two threads going on this issue, which shows how personally we all take this. I posted the following on a previous thread and would like to duplicate it on this one also. It may be another link in the puzzle : This additional information came from another web site. I can't attest to it's accuracy but here is the addition of a phone number supplied with the address info I posted:Christian S Landry
808 Springbrook Cir
Portsmouth, NH 03801
(603) 427-5391

·
Registered
31 Posts
On March 9th 2010 I sent Money Order for a seat to.

wingwierdo

Christian Landry
808 Springbrook circle
Portsmouth NH 03801
I have sent many messages to him on this site as well as his yahoo email.
I did not get seat or my money back.

So watch for these people
Did you send him the money order through the US Mail? If so, you may get resolution from the investagators in the Post Office Fraud department. It's worth a try.

Many years ago I won an Ebay auction. It was for a digital camera and I paid 5180.00. Fortunately, I sent the money directly from my bank account to his bank account. (proof very easy to determine).

A couple weeks later he sent me via the mail a box with some computer disks and a few books. Regular mail. Why he sent me that I will never know. I got our local police to contact the police in Nassau County, NY and he was convicted of theft. I got my money back over a period of three years. I got every penny. Just be careful how you send money. I will send money pay pal or using my credit card. If I really trust the vendow (established store), I may send them a check.

·
Registered
16 Posts
postal money orders are federal crimes to scam on, if you have any bad feelings always at least use them, when confronted with federal crime and prosecution many crooks might think twice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts