Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to go Darkside and want a rear rim for my 07 GL1800. PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks...Isaac

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Anyone from 2001 to 2010 should work. If there is a trike shop near you give them a call. They always have rear wheels from Wings that have been triked..

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
What tire are you looking at.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Goodness....how strange and nice is this. My son is on a road trip going from here in Texas to Louisiana, Georgia, Indiana and back home. He spent the night in Meridian, about 40 miles south of Tuscaloosa where those rims are. He is passing right through there so he is going to stop and look at them and pick up one for me if they are as described. Amazing stuff I tell you. God does work in mysterious ways. Thanks for the "timely" tip. I'll let you know if it pans out. :D Isaac

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, how crazy is this. My son just picked up the rim with tire and he asked about a rim for his 1500. Guy went to the shop and got him one with tire, rotor and everything. So we made out really good on this one thanks to you and timing. I am amazed....Thanks again....I owe you one....Isaac

1 - 8 of 8 Posts