Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted a cup holder and I though this was a novel one and I like where it is located right in front of the biker. I have to say I was very happy with the site where I found it ....to the left and right of the holder it is solid and under that is small pockets to put things...

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,023 Posts
LoneWolfTX or CO...Or wherever he is:err: just posted that he has that same one. I believe he loves it.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Is it hinged like the stock pocket cover ? Is it removable at will ? If not, it looks like a great rain water collection basin.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Looks awesome....I have a problem with the chrome in front of me, but I am sure it won't bother you. Drink up:icon_drink:

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts
Where did you find that?

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wing Stuff is where I got it. It has a liner that slides in and compartments. If water did get in the cup holder a simple take the lid off and slide out the sleeve and dump it. I dont like the chrome either but it is the only cover. It works just like the solid cover that was on there where I of course still have.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
It seem to pass that criteria. The other week I was inspecting a 2012 in the local shop. I asked sales fellow how the center storage compartment opened. He didn't know either ( strange ???). A near by mechanic pointed to the key lock on the right panel. Ah Ha ! So you can't utilize the center compartment while on the fly ? Might as well make it useful while you're on the go.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Simple solution, get the airbag model GL and the choice is eliminated:YellowEvil::nananana:

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Simple solution, get the airbag model GL and the choice is eliminated:YellowEvil::nananana:
:Tongue2: Air bag is a big pain in the :anyone_sign: I hope I never have to use it. It makes everything so darn difficult. I have a cup holder on the bars even though I know I should not. I loved my tank bag on my 1200. As Chop would say you could use it on the fly. It was great for IBA runs.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
:Tongue2: Air bag is a big pain in the :anyone_sign: I hope I never have to use it. It makes everything so darn difficult. I have a cup holder on the bars even though I know I should not. I loved my tank bag on my 1200. As Chop would say you could use it on the fly. It was great for IBA runs.
I too have a cup holder on the left side of my bars. You get used to it but..it's just weird sometimes. It's like it shouldn't be there! I've even told gullible folks that it is the antennae for my satellite phone! But where else would I put one on my '06? Also, speaking of tank bags, is there one out there that can work on the plastic? I want something to use this summer for route maps on the trip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.