Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi again everyone... after having Wanda The Honda for a few weeks, I'm finally posting a pic to share. I'm quite proud to have both rides. I love the black & white look - as soon as I saw the '12 was available in Pearl White, I knew that a Gold Wing was in my future. Already have over 1K miles and what a beaut!!

LIVE TO RIDE!

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Well welcome anyhoo. Couple ways to upload: you can use the manage attachments and upload jpgs etc through your desktop or photobucket account provided the sizes are within parameters. You can also open pics and right click and copy/paste to the post, but be aware of the size of the picture so that it doesn't over-run the size of the standard forum margins. Throws everything out of whack view wise for members that have laptops or small monitors. If the pic is too large for the format, myself or one of the supermods will downsize it and then you must feel shame for increasing our workload;)
oops, forgot, go ahead and set yourself up with an avatar if ya like

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,816 Posts
Nice looking machines.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Sweet rides, thanks for posting the pic.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Nice rides, its great to have your cake and eat it too.now only if you can get the harley sound on the wing and the wing ride on the harley.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
I think if I didn't get my pearl yellow I would get. The white , nice looking , be safe

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Nice looking scoots both of them. If you want to use a little elbow grease you can get the blueing off your shot-guns on the RK with a product called "Bluejob" (be careful of the spelling;)). Used it on my Vulcan's V&H pipes after the dyno test blued them a bit. Lots of work but it paid off big time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL about the spelling... surely i could find some intersting websites via mistake there. i'll look into the product; the blued pipes have been a thorn in my side for some time. it happened while they were wrapped in heat tape. it looked awesome but that stuff is extremely fragile; i was doing some wrenching and caused tearing. after the 2nd time it happened, i decided it was too expensive to risk again.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
NIce looking rides, But Red ones are faster;)
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts