Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried these windshields on there goldwing and what did you like and not like about them. Thinking of getting one but would like your thoughts first thanks

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Former member? I thought you were the ultimate optimist Chop, Have you given up on marcsvette?

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Former member? I thought you were the ultimate optimast Chop, Have you given up on marcsvette?
I wanted 3 Wheeler to know that any further questions about the V-Stream windshield probably won't be answered directly by marcsvette. My hope still springs eternal for his return.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Marc was real big on is V-stream. Guys, there was no response to my PM from him. Hope things are OK:confused:

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
I hope for the best, but fear the worst. marcsvette was an interactive and respondent poster. This has haunted me, but I don 't dwell on it.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
3 Wheeler: The torch has passed to you. I was especially interested in the positive comments by marcsvette about the reduction ( elimination ? ) of passenger buffeting.

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
I like the idea of seeing a clip showing how to go about a task. I think it would be good to have a thread with a how to do. We have so many good post on things but they are hard to find. I have seen the one with changing a wheel on a 1800. Picking up a 1800. And this one on the wind shield. Thanks Chopin114 even if it's a long time before I need it. Eric

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
I like the idea of seeing a clip showing how to go about a task. I think it would be good to have a thread with a how to do. ........... Eric
Agree. Some of the " informative " comments get lost in the thread. Sound like a worth while endeavor for our Moderators to pursue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts