Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed new J & M front speakers in a 2010 Goldwing. I noticed that the volume level did not see that high even compared to stock speakers. Is there something that I can check??
TKS!
Marco V

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found the problem sometimes the obvious mute button engaged. Sound quality noticeable happy with the new upgrade.
TKS!
Marco V

·
Registered
3 Posts
Which J&M speakers did you get? I am split between j&m FRSU-GL1518 speakers or the Polk DB501's for the rear speakers on my 02 GL1800. I know that the j&m are direct replacements and that the polks will need just a tad bit of modification on the tabs.

Just trying to get a little bit more info before making the decision.

Thanks,
John

·
Super Moderator
14,411 Posts
Found the problem sometimes the obvious mute button engaged. Sound quality noticeable happy with the new upgrade.
TKS!
Marco V
I did that last Sunday. I had the volume up to 30 and the sound was still pretty quiet. I was starting to worry that it was messed up. Rode that way for an hour before seeing the mute button got pushed. D'oh!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
J & m speaker volume

I have the FSPU-GL06 they are an upgrade for 2006-2010 Goldwing. I purchased the front and feel they are an upgrade from stock not sure if I would upgrade the rears. Have no info. on the Polks. Good luck with your choice.

Marco V

1 - 6 of 6 Posts