Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about going to the oldest town in Indiana the last week of this month (June 2018). I haven't settled on exactly which days yet. I will wait until the weather picture is clearer. I am looking forward to visiting the red Skelton museum. Anyone in the area want to come along?

Registered
I will be in the area of Fort Wayne IN. next weekend. My wife鈥檚 family reunion. The name of the town I鈥檒l be in for 3 days called Wabash.
If you want to hook up I鈥檓 game
4043106715 c

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
It would be great to see you again Ralph, but we will be in Wisconsin that weekend for one of my granddaughter's birthday party. Have a safe and fun ride.

Registered
I鈥檓 heading for Detroit on Friday for Father鈥檚 Day and returning Monday. I鈥檇 be game for Vincennes it鈥檚 only a 2 1/2 hr ride for me though, and depends on the days.

Super Moderator
I鈥檓 heading for Detroit on Friday for Father鈥檚 Day and returning Monday. I鈥檇 be game for Vincennes it鈥檚 only a 2 1/2 hr ride for me though, and depends on the days.
i'll be in Detroit Friday

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like another meeting is brewing.

I am looking at two to three days between the 25th and the 30th. Weather and the unexpected "whatever" will be the deciding factors. This will be just a fun trip for me so I am not looking at doing this if a major storm is coming through. I was planning on using a hotel, but there is camping in the area, so I am starting to look at that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts