Honda Goldwing Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Yesterday I disassembled the ignition lever from the handlebar and I cleaned it with product for circuits, it looked very good, I also checked the vacuum hoses and when also checking the vacuum membrane that we have above the tank, it lost vacuum, I found that one end of the hose had For sure I changed it and I tried again and then it held up well, I tested the motorcycle without this membrane and did the same but it may be that the gasoline would not enter well due to gravity and it was not a good test, today I will test the motorcycle to see how I will inform you, thank you

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Este fin de semana hice varias pruebas y la moto sigue fallando, ya no sé qué mirar, es increíble, lo siguiente que hay que hacer es llevar la moto al mecánico de Honda y dejar que la miren, va ser caro pero seguro que lo encontrarán rápido

·
Super Moderator
28,548 Posts
Doing the translation I see what you indicated. Did you try the starting fluid test up under the bodywork, as indicate in JMartino's explanation???

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
[QUOTE = "fossil92, publicación: 2250206, miembro: 1407"]
Haciendo la traducción veo lo que indicaste. ¿Probó la prueba del fluido de arranque debajo de la carrocería, como se indica en la explicación de JMartino ???
[/CITA]
you mean the fluid from the fuel pump? , I did an ignition test canceling also the pump and it failed the same

·
Registered
403 Posts
No, I don't think so, he means Starting Fluid, sprayed near the hoses that might be leaking - the engine will pull in the volatile fluid through the vacuum leaks, and the RPMs will increase.

Reactions: Buenafuente1

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
[QUOTE = "Buenafuente1, publicación: 2250210, miembro: 76076"]
Haciendo la traducción veo lo que indicaste. ¿Probó la prueba del fluido de arranque debajo de la carrocería, como se indica en la explicación de JMartino ???
[/ CITA]
¿Te refieres al fluido de la bomba de combustible? , Hice una prueba de encendido cancelando también la bomba y falló lo mismo
[/CITA]
No, I don't think so, he means Starting Fluid, sprayed near the hoses that might be leaking - the engine will pull in the volatile fluid through the vacuum leaks, and the RPMs will increase.

[/CITA]
I do not know very well which hoses are those, if you make the return through the vacuum hoses, they would all be filled, right?

·
Registered
403 Posts
[QUOTE = "Buenafuente1, publicación: 2250210, miembro: 76076"]
[/ CITA]
¿Te refieres al fluido de la bomba de combustible? , Hice una prueba de encendido cancelando también la bomba y falló lo mismo
[/CITA]
Sorry, I don't know what you mean by make a return through the vacuum hoses.

Make sure your replies are placed outside of the /QUOTE or /CITA tags, so your text appears below the cited post, like this text.

·
Super Moderator
28,548 Posts
Sorry then, obviously you have deeper issues. I still think, though you have a vacuum leak.

That's my take on the whole thing.

Spark
Fuel
Air

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Could it be that this vacuum problem always occurs within 4 minutes of cold starting? I mean, could it be the time it takes for the carburettor buckets to empty and when something works it doesn't do it correctly?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Good morning, I'm checking all the carburettor vacuum installation but I have a question about something that surprises me, is it normal that some hoses of the vacuum circuit leak gasoline? , Thank you

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I have already checked the entire vacuum circuit and it is ok, but when I check the hot plugs and I see that it does not always spark, could this be the problem? , Thank you

·
Super Moderator
11,949 Posts
This only occurs when the engine is hot, correct? It could be bad ignition coils.

·
Super Moderator
11,949 Posts
Yes, as they will break down when hot.

Reactions: Luv2fish
41 - 58 of 58 Posts