Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1984 goldwing Aspencade. I am putting the engine back in after replacing the stator. I have it almost done, When I found a hose that is coming out of the right side compartment. On the bottom side. The problem is I don't remember disconnecting it from any where. I don't know if it is a vacuum line or what. I looked in the Clymer book and the on-board susp. system has a hose that comes from the sensor joint. could this be it? If it is does it connect to anything or is it just a hose to relief the pressure thru. Or could it be something else?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
I've never had a 84, but perhaps if you could post a pic to help folks out? Just a thought...

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Okay, all you 84 Goldwing owners. What's the hose for? Come on I know your out there....

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
First Post... (attachment)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Looks like the overflow hose from gas spill tray under the faux tank housing!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Or an overflow hose from the top reservoir of the radiator!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just went out to the garage and on my 86 Aspy at least--it is a drainage overflow. I did not take out the right side pocket liner, but it is just a drain....not vacuum

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the help. 86GW1200 thanks for taking the time to look at yours. Now all I to do is run it down the frame. Thanks agian.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts