Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just purchased a used 98 gold wing se and was woundering about the passanger floor borads. They look to have a according typy material. are they ajustable??

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Yes ryrebo they are. Right hand side of passengers seat on the compartment below speaker there is an odd looking lever. Slide it to the right (I believe) & the boards should raise. If they are already up than you need to sit in seat & push down on them while pushing said odd lever. Hope this helps. By the way congrats on the ride.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Fossil has it right on the adjustable foot rests. What kind of "neat features" are you looking for. Cruise control, air suspension, foot warmers, CB, stereo, and the list goes on.....

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF ryrebo

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fossil has it right on the adjustable foot rests. What kind of "neat features" are you looking for. Cruise control, air suspension, foot warmers, CB, stereo, and the list goes on.....

Yea,
my air suspension I cant figure out it may not work or Im not sure how it works, also my cb comes on but I cant pick up an chanels? Foot warmers?

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
ryrebo, It sounds as if you didn't get a owners manual with your bike. Jump on this website & you can download one. If that doesn't work let me know & I can give you explanations of all your questions.

http://www.goldwingworld.com/pages/Downloads.htm

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ryrebo, It sounds as if you didn't get a owners manual with your bike. Jump on this website & you can download one. If that doesn't work let me know & I can give you explanations of all your questions.

http://www.goldwingworld.com/pages/Downloads.htm
Fossil;thanks for the info on the web site very helpfull. Im still trying to figure out this air ride. in owners manual it says to put my key in the "P" postion before the air ride works. I know this sound crazy but mine wont go in "P" is their a trick?. Also in this postion I understand that my rear break light should come on, is this right?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everyone just picked up my 2000se on tuesday didnt get owners manual with it dont know how to work all the extras on it yet got all winter to learn though lol.

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Radar, Hopefully that download helps you as well. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
60 Posts
ryrebo, To get in P you have to push in on the key and turn. You will not get correct reading unless it is on center stand. On your CB turn it on, set squelch then look on your CB display panel you will have a picture of headset or speakers. Push the squelch button to switch to speakers then you can hear CB. By the way I have to wiggle the handlebar to get mine in P.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts