Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
What do you mean by front shelter? The fairing or the panel the radio is attached to? I install only the fuel pump filter when I put in a CB and never had a problem with any noise.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Joe, the front shelter consits of both the left & right side tupperware, along with the radio panel cover.The CB i purchased has three filters, one for the fuel pump (located under the seat) and the other two are for the radiator fan, which plug in somewhere under all that plastic in the front. Did your CB only come with one or three filters? Please let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Mine came with 3 filters but I only used 1 of them the one for the fule pump. . You might have to take off the top shelter to use the filters for the fans, You do not have to take it off to plug in the CB, just loosen it up. The plug for the CB is located to the left and behind the black key panel that releases the right fairing poocket.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Joe, thank you for the information & the pics. Since you haven't had a problem with your CB with one filter...guess what i'll be doing! I will keep you posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts