Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got rid of the splint yasterday. Two young interns put a cast on it. That went well till the told me to turn over. One grabbed my leg and shoved it up until I made a loud noise. I tried to straiten it up a bit abd she just pushed harder. The didn't take much time putting it on and I was on my way. You can bet I will do exactly what the Dr tells me so it heals and I can ride again.

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
One grabbed my leg and shoved it up until I made a loud noise..........
Bill. Could you be a little more specific here about the " loud noise " ? Were any words uttered along with the noise ? Did the noise have any influence on the procedure of the interns ? Was the loud noise premeditated or spontaneous ?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Bill. Could you be a little more specific here about the " loud noise " ? Were any words uttered along with the noise ? Did the noise have any influence on the procedure of the interns ? Was the loud noise premeditated or spontaneous ?
And did this loud noise have a foul smell to it?:eek: we are confused............lol :D

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Bill, hope you get well soon. Also, I know a former Navy man would not have uttered a loud noise while they were fixing you up :)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Good decision on minding the orders Bill. I spent 23 weeks in a cast and the Dr. threatened to put another one on if I didn't agree to the riot act he read me. I promised faithfully that I would behave and left on crutches and a bare but badly atrophied left leg. Went home and played 27 holes of golf (never told the Dr that until 6 months later)! On a power cart, and very carefully.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The loud noise was something between a grunt and a screem.
Thanks guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts