Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just upgraded my Road star for a 2006 GW last week and finally the sun can out in MA for a test drive! What a ride! I can't wait until tomorrow! I just wish I got an owner’s manual for the stereo and the navigation system there are too many buttons to figure out on this thing. I can’t seem to get the radio presets or the auxiliary hook ups to work. I think the former owner did some modifications. Any way things are looking up !:D

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Dr, Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Congrats on your new Wing. If you do some searching on the web you may be able to find some information on your radio. Good luck and ride safe..

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the wing. Ebay has owners manuels for sale nearly all the time. Did you look in the lower compartment of the trunk. Most are kept there.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome from Illinois Dr.- many happy miles to you and your wing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys for all your help! Love to sit and chat but it looks like the sun is back and I'm outa HERE!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BRRRRRRRR, when that sun goes down it gets a bit COLD got to stay away from the lakes! But I was loving the heated seats and grips. My passenger was a bit cold in the back; will a larger windshield help that factor?

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
My passenger was a bit cold in the back; will a larger windshield help that factor?
I have an Xtall Slipstreamer windshield. There are a lot of guys that don't like looking through the windshield & some say they think the turbulence is worse.

I love it (so does She). I don't mind looking through it (actually like it) & I say (so does She) the turbulence is less. The only thing that is a nuisance is when we are in rain it drips off the top edge & right on to the controls for radio so I just make sure I have the cover on. Just one Fossil's opinion.

If you look at either the gallery or my post about a past ride you can see it.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Doc! If you are a GWRRA member, there's a great article in Wing World magazine December issue about the navi system.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF dr. strangepork, you can order an owners manual from any honda dealer

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dr. Strangepork from your neighbor in CT. I have and 08 with both manuals, I don't know how much different it is between models but you are welcome to them since I don't use them and I have them on my computer. Just shoot me a PM

Chuck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts