Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for exhaust downpipes/headers - preferably in stainless to fit '82 GL1100 - not worried about condition, silencers can be mashed/wrecked - I'm gonna junk 'em anyway. Needs to be cheap!

Have a slightly modded '82 - 130,000 on the clock and fed up with welding up rotted out steel headers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Try Ebay I Have Bought A Lot Of Bike Parts You Can Get Some Good Deals. Watch The Shipping Prices And Do Your Home Work On What Will Fit. Theres A Lot That Will Tell You Any Thing For A Sale . . You Can Send Back But You Pay Bothways An It Usually Cost You And The Dealert Pays Nothing.to Start Put In Gw Pipes-- That Will Stop You From Looking At A Million Parts. Oo Go In Under Motorcycle - Then Parts It Can Get Frustrateing. Set A Price Of What You Will Pay. Youll Have Lots Of Chances So Dont Look And Get For You Bike . Good Luck Merry Vmas

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumping this one - I'm planning a ground-up rebuild so any source of exhaust downpipes would be great - not bothered about condition/steel/stainless cos mine are rotted out now.
I'm in Buckingham UK, can collect within 50 miles or will pay post etc - anyone swopped out their 'Wing pipes recently??

SneakyPete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts