Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking at a 92 aspecade with 166,000 km (around 105,000 mi). second owner has great details on history of unit. he's asking around $6,200 CDN.
i have a 2007 suzuki c50 cruiser and i am looking to go to a tourer for my wife's comfortabilty.
thoughts on price, gotcha's, value????

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
It sounds like a fair deal, there is still a lot of miles to ride that thing, I sold my 92 in 99 with 108,000 miles on it and the guy I bought rode it for a long time and sold it again and that guy rode it for a long time than I lost tract of it. 300,000 miles is not uncommon on a 1500 Gold Wing if it had proper care.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Quite a few Canadian members on the board. Joe is correct about miles left on the bike. You will love the bigger bike for touring. Good luck and ride safe..

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome newguy from another (although Northern) Albertan. Blue Book on that bike is $6800 average cond so you should be fine on the price, especially since there is solid history on it. Not many issues at all with the 1500's , pretty well bullet proof. Good luck and happy Winging.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts