Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you ge those U.S. maps to track the States you've been to???

How do you add them to you User prifile?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Travil map.

Do most people track only the states they ride their motorcycle in or states you have visited all together one way or another?
Would make a big difference on my map.

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
If it every state by any means, Tatanka would have to add all the places the Witness Protection Program has taken him.

My question would be...Is the map for your current bike or every bike since day one?

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
Mine is every state I have riden in, every bike. But before the wing it would be just a handful of states. My Wing has been in all these.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,002 Posts
If it every state by any means, Tatanka would have to add all the places the Witness Protection Program has taken him.

My question would be...Is the map for your current bike or every bike since day one?
Hey now!:snork:

After I get back from the Ride to the Hoons in early June I'll finally post my map. Fair coverage, actually, courtesy of the Witness Protection Program.......

·
Administrator
28,998 Posts
Do most people track only the states they ride their motorcycle in or states you have visited all together one way or another?
Would make a big difference on my map.
I don't think there is any set way. Mine like Mark's is any State that I have ridden my motorcyles in.

:chopper:

Wife is riding again so we plan on coloring some more this year.

Reactions: 823Jim

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
I have already done more that I ever thought that I do. I don't think that I will ever do all of the lower 48. My USA map will look a lot better in 3 months time.
I only have Queensland and Tasmania to do for all of Australia.

·
Super Moderator
12,269 Posts
Just the states I have been in on two wheels.

Reactions: 823Jim

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Two wheels, sorry, but I just purchased a TRIKE, and I'm gonna count those 4 states also, LOL.

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
Mine is all states and provinces I've ridden on my bikes, including rentals. Still riding so it works for me...

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
All the states and provinces I have done on my 2006. But if I start a new map for states visited on my 2017 it is going to look pretty sad.

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Im betting if you take your wife/girlfriend over, she will let you rent a bike for a day !!

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
For me that doesn't count. It has to be on my bike and it can't be shipped or trailered. But I did make an exception when I road to Newfoundland and Labrador and took a ferry.

Reactions: fossil92

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
For me that doesn't count. It has to be on my bike and it can't be shipped or trailered. But I did make an exception when I road to Newfoundland and Labrador and took a ferry.
Mine is every state I have ridden in. It happens to be all but two on this 1800. Washington and Idaho are on a bike a dealer in Clarkston, WA lent me on a day off from a wildfire in Idaho. We were there for a month and we have to take two days off in the middle somewhere. I was in looking and mentioned it to the manager and he tossed be a set of keys for a 1200 BMW. I also have Ontario but haven't added a Canada map yet. Maybe I'll add that next month if we get this ride in to the Maritimes and around Lake Superior.....

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
We all set our own rule for these maps and that is fine with me. Some people will only claim the state/provines if they visit the capital. I'm not quite that anal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts