Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Along with the '84 GL1200 Interstate that I inherited from a good friend, I also received the riding jackets that he and his wife used.

Neither of these jackets will fit me and the smallest is too small for my wife and the large one is too big for her.

Both jackets are vintage genuine HONDALINE products and they are the Wineberry color heavy nylon jackets that matched their '84 Wineberry Interstate. Both are in fantastic condition.

The size tag in one is marked Medium and the other is marked XL.

I am 6'4" and 240lbs and the XL will fit me in arm length but is tight around my middle spare tire. So I imagine a person who is my height but thinner in stature would be able to wear the XL with no problem.

Both jackets have zip out quilted liners, zippered slash side pockets, a zippered outside vest pocket, and a zippered shoulder pocket.

The elastic knit cuffs and waist bands show no signs of wear at all and are still nice and elastic. The wineberry color is still nice and bright with no signs of fading at all.

Each jacket has the black, gold, and red heavy embroidered square Gold Wing Eagle symbol shoulder patch on one the right shoulder and the left shoulder has a long embroidered black and gold patch that reads GoldWing Honda that covers from the collar to the mid-shoulder in length.

Both jackets also include what appears to be a reflective gold two toned nylon material that wraps around the left arm and a more narrow stip of the same material that runs vertically along side the embroidered patch.

The empbroidered patches and the jackets theselves appear to be in perfect conditon. The only areas that indicate wear at all are on the reflective bands on the left arm of the XL jacket. The Medium jacket is 99.5% perfect and the XL I would rate as being 90% perfect only because of the fading on this reflective material. But overall these are still very nice jacket. No rips, tears, spots, or oders.

I am only asking $15.00 for each jacket sold together as a set plus $15.00 shipping & handling. No returns sold as is.

Methods of payment are Paypal or United States Postal Service money order.

PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED.

Please see the attached link for photos. Note: some photos show what appears to be white specks sprinkled throughout some of the image. This is simply reflected light from my flash shining on the nylon surface.

http://s1285.beta.photobucket.com/user/harkbucket/library/

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I'll take 'em both...PM sent..:) Isaac

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Now some people stay up later for a good thing.

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
The white specks are caused by the material being reflective. When light hits these jackets, the whole thing lights up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.