Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on feb 11 we had 220 members on the froum according to the stats. you guys sure talk alot :)

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
That number should fall like a rock, just as soon as the weather breaks. :D
T'wasn't me. I was out of the country with the miss's. I do agree with with fxrshog.

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
T'wasn't me. I was out of the country with the miss's. I do agree with with fxrshog.
just cause you were out of the country doesn't mean you were not online

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
This is true, but limited internet time is reserved to the kids.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
We do like to converse...

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
on feb 11 we had 220 members on the forum according to the stats. you guys sure talk a lot :)
I was going to comment , but all that would do is increase my post count level and put me in the embarrassing position of being the guy who talked the most; and according to some, said the least.

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
I was going to comment , but all that would do is increase my post count level and put me in the embarrassing position of being the guy who talked the most; and according to some, said the least.
Didn't you just comment anyway?

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Oh well, sometimes you should be careful of what you THINK.

Nonsense begets Nonsense.

·
Super Moderator
11,808 Posts
Yak Yak Yak.

:D :D

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
So does that mean there was a whole whack of us with nothing to do at the time? hehehehe:D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Conversating ? :)

Reading and Posting on the Forum sure beats Confession in church; and you don't even have to kneel. Old Mackeral Eater Here :)
Ride Safe and Pray!
T-Rex

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Ok well for all them people in Canada and Eric in Australia, how many is that in "metric" terms. :D

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Just a tad more than a whole passle.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
on feb 11 we had 220 members on the froum according to the stats. you guys sure talk alot :)
Just wondering, how many actual members are there on the forum? And how many are active posters? Would be interesting to know..

I bet here are a lot of "one and done" members...

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Just wondering, how many actual members are there on the forum? And how many are active posters? Would be interesting to know..

I bet here are a lot of "one and done" members...
Well, lets take a peek at the home page.» Stats
Members: 6,152
Threads: 5,485
Top Poster: chopin114 (2,835)
Welcome to our newest member, tmilam:D

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
As with all things in life, you only get out of something that you put into it. You put a little bit in, you won't get much out of it. Hopefully I have put in as much as I have taken, Just in case I haven't I will stay around to put a bit more in. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
keep up the good work eric

1 - 20 of 31 Posts