Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I ordered the Twist of Fate ST gloves from Driver Deals. Those of you that did the same, I just wanted to share my findings with you. The contact procedure for redeeming the special deal voucher can be a bit frustrating. I spent a long time on hold/ignore with Cycle Gear, and then on about the fourth go around, I left a voice message. I got no response. So, being the patient sort that I am, I waited a couple days and then contacted Cycle Gear again this morning by phone. I actually got through with minimal wait time and the rep was very efficient and friendly. Cross border shipping was about what I expected ($29) and long story short, I have a set of pretty decent gloves coming at a very affordable price of just over $60. I can't get that quality of gloves at my dealer prices up here so I figure it was worth it as I needed a new pair of gloves anyway. So if you are like me and are a bit non-plussed about the wait times, be patient and call in the morning before their lines get all choked with other calls.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
let us know what happens with the gloves

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just picked up my gloves from the post office today. They are awsome! Going to be a nice change from my full gauntlets. Good padding/protection, pre-curved fingers, great quailty leather and stitching. Glad I bought them.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
glad you like them and now you know why they call it snail mail :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts