Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any 20S Evo owners out there that know how to turn the mic off when you don’t want them use it? It gets a little anoying when a little wind noise turns the volume up and down and it picks up every little noise you make through the mic.

·
Administrator
26,312 Posts
I'd suggest a call to the manufacturer, they should have a tech service and/or guidance personnel.

·
Premium Member
17,175 Posts
I have after market Mic mute on my 99SE and all you have to do is key the / tap the CB talk lever.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Any 20S Evo owners out there that know how to turn the mic off when you don’t want them use it? It gets a little anoying when a little wind noise turns the volume up and down and it picks up every little noise you make through the mic.
I will have to find the web site where I bought a mic cover that fits over the mic but inside the foam cover. It eliminated all most all of my wind noise and better directs my own voice to the mic. Actually anyone can make the same device with a piece of rubber that will fit over the end of the mic and cut a small hole directly over the the hole where the mic sits.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts