Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not smart enough to read the manual and find out how to turn the GPS on or off. Sure need some help. Also, how do I set the "Home" location. Thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Your serious??? Well when you have your key in the on position or bike running in neutral you just simply push the map button then the enter button then you will see all the options you need. If the bike is at your home location scroll through the options till you see the "Set Home" and just push the button to activate the system and set it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gps

Okay-Thanks for the turn on process. Now if you have time how do I turn the thing off?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Turning it off is as simple as just ignoring it when you start the bike. The prompt to hit enter will come up but if you do not want it just let it go past that and the radio display will come back on. Next time it will not turn on till you want it again. Personally I find the owners manual to be an incredible source of info and that is the first thing I do when I get a new bike home. I like to know what everything does so there is no confusion on the road. It's true what they say about owners manuals....they are the least read best seller.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gps

Thanks-I am a little smarter than I was concerning these new toys. Have a good one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts